What should I write to my mom?
Here are best Mother’s Day quotes and wishes that you can use as a message in a greeting card.
What is the best message for Mother’s Day?
A mother’s love is like nothing else in the world. Mother’s Day is the unique time of year in which you remember your first best friend, and when you need advice, you still turn to your mother.
Mother’s Day is also a perfect moment in your life to express your love for all the other beautiful people.
If your mum, grandmas, sisters, aunts and friends look for a way of showing how special you think they are, these beautiful quotes about mothers are just what you need.
Highlight these quotations by applying to a personalised gift, including the custom wallpaper, wall art or mom’s best picture album.
If you expect a newborn of yours, why not add sentimental quotes to your announcements this time too.
Here are some Mother’s Day sayings that you can use as a message in a greeting card written by the daughters to the mothers.
- Thanks for being an incredible mother and role model to me during my childhood. I am so thankful to have your support and guidance as I navigate through life. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, I honestly don’t know how I’d get through each day without you by my side. Thank you for being such a supportive mother to me, and a fantastic grandmother to my children. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Growing up I don’t think I realized just how much you did to keep our day-to-day life running so smoothly. Now that I’m grown up, I am in awe of everything you did for us, and I admire you all the more. Thank you for making my childhood such a special one! I love you Mom!
- Mom, you’re truly the best mother, role-model, and friend I could wish for. Thanks for guiding me through life and supporting me every step of the way. You are amazing!
- Now that I’m a mother myself, I realize just how much I have taken for granted over the years and appreciate everything you did for us all the more. I hope I can be as good a mother for my children as you are to me! I love you Mom!
- To my dear mother, you are my best friend and companion through life. Thank you for being there for me through good times and bad. I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day mom! Although we’re far apart you are always in my heart. I love you and miss you more than words can say.
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve… happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
- Wishing you a very special Mother’s Day. Thank you for always being there for me!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom I could ever have asked for.
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the most amazing mom in the entire universe… you! Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for being so awesome!
- To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-round mom in the world.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You truly are the glue that holds our family together!
- Happy Mother’s Day to one *super* mommy – we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!
- We hope you have an amazing Mother’s Day, Mom, and that you feel truly appreciated on your special day.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!
- Mom, you taught me all about hard-work, patience, humility, kindness, perseverance, tolerance, forgiveness, and understanding. And how to have a lot of fun along the way! You have given me such a strong foundation by which to live my life, and I am so thankful for that. I love you Mom!