Show your mother how much you admire with one of these lovely quotes for their affection and courage.
She takes care of you and the day-out family, so make sure she really understands that everyone cares for her. Make a pair of flowers or a beautiful letter to your favorite quote and remember how much you do.
These quotes are also good for a custom image picture of a photograph of the whole family – she would be touched and love showing the picture in the home!
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” —Cardinal Mermillod
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” —Honore de Balzac
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” —Elaine Heffner
- “In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’” —Adrienne Rich
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” —Unknown
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” —Erich Fromm
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.” —Mildred B. Vermont
- “When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- “There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” —Archibald Thompson
- “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” —Jamie McGuire
- “A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.” —Proverbs
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. ” —Robert Browning