Our moms are our greatest supporters and superheroes, but generally, we don’t mention how appreciated they are.
Now is the moment, for a personalized picture album, wall art or personalized present.
On her special day, tell the hot letter of your motherhood, whether she is new to the job or a lifetime of child-rearing experiences, how much she means to you.
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” —Unknown
- “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” —Maxim Grosky
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner