Often a little inspiration is what a mother wants. Tell her, with an inspiring saying, she means to you the world.
These inspired quotes for Mother’s Day look perfect at home, and will always remind her of the important things she should use in the house.
These quotes from Mother’s Day are about what she teaches, supports, and encourages all of us every day for the family.
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.~ Marion C. Garretty
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
- Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
- Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
- Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.~ Sarah Malin
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.~ Author Unknown
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.~ Anon
- Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.~ Susan Gale
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.~ Jewish proverb
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie~ Tenneva Jordan
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room.” —Henry Ward Beecher
- “To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world.” —Unknown
- “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.” —St. Therese of Lisieux
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” —Marion C. Garretty
- “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.” —Lady Gaga
- “To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language.” —Arlene Benedict
- “A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive.” —Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” —Lance Conrad
- “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” —Lin Yutang
- “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” —Reed Markham
- “Mother—that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” —T. Dewitt Talmage
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” —Linda Wooten
- “Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.” —Mabel Hale
- “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” —Edwin Chapin